Please refer to your instructor for specific exam instructions.
- Students should join the Zoom meeting before the start of the exam. Microphone and camera should be turned On. (all students must have a working webcam or mobile device camera - you can go here to test to make sure your audio and camera works prior to the day of the exam: Visit http://zoom.us/test.
- Students can use any device as long as video can be turned On - computer, tablet, phone.
- Please make sure to turn off virtual background if it is turned On.
- Make sure to turn off or silence any other devices that are in the room. No calls or text messages are permitted during the exam.
- You should be in a quiet room since you will be taking an exam and your microphone will be On.
- Make sure you have a reliable internet connection and whichever device you are using to join Zoom with is plugged in for power.
- Students need to make sure their webcam is positioned so that there is a full view of their work area (hands should be visible during the exam).